8089080088 | 9447387064 | 9847003556
9447387064 | 9847003556
No.1 Development Solution
Spring is the most popular application development framework for enterprise Java. Millions of developers around the world use Spring Framework to create high performing, easily testable, and reusable code. Spring framework targets to make J2EE development easier to use and promotes good programming practices by enabling a POJO-based programming model.
Prior to the advent of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java developers needed to use JavaBeans to create Web applications. Although JavaBeans helped in the development of user interface (UI) components, they were not able to provide services .EJB was not easy ,developers started looking for an easier way to develop enterprise applications.
Spring is a lightweight framework. The Spring Framework provides a comprehensive programming and configuration model for modern Java-based enterprise applications - on any kind of deployment platform. A key element of Spring is infrastructural support at the application level: Spring focuses on the "plumbing" of enterprise applications so that teams can focus on application-level business logic, without unnecessary ties to specific deployment environments.
Advantages of Spring
- Spring framework provides predefined templates for JDBC, Hibernate, JPA etc. technologies. So there is no need to write too much code. It hides the basic steps of these technologies and it is reduce lots of development time and increases productivity.
- The Spring applications are loosely coupled(good object oriented programming) because of dependency injection.
- The Dependency Injection makes easier to test the application. The EJB or Struts application require server to run the application but Spring framework doesn't require server.
- It provides powerful abstraction to JavaEE specifications and declarative support for caching, validation, transactions and formatting.
- It provides lots of plugins to develop and test Spring Boot Applications very easily using Build Tools like Maven and Gradle
- It provides Embedded HTTP servers like Tomcat, Jetty etc. to develop and test our web applications very easily.
What You Mean by Spring boot
Spring Boot is a Spring framework module which provides RAD (Rapid Application Development) feature to the Spring framework. It is highly dependent on the starter templates feature which is very powerful and works flawlessly.
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production –grade spring based Applications that you can just run. Because Spring Boot contains a comprehensive infrastructure support for developing a micro service and enables you to develop enterprise-ready applications
Why use Spring Boot
Spring typical requires a lot of configuration. Spring Boot simplifies this setup by providing defaults for many features. You can still adjust the defaults according to your needs.
Spring Boot is mostly used to create web applications but can also be used for command line applications. A Spring Boot web application can be built to a stand-alone JAR. This JAR contains an embedded web server that can be started with java -jar. Spring Boot provides selected groups of auto configured features and dependencies, which makes it faster to get started.
Features of Spring Boot
- It is used for create stand-alone Spring applications
- Embed Tomcat, Jetty or Undertow directly (no need to deploy WAR files)
- Provide opinionated 'starter' dependencies to simplify your build configuration
- To reduce the development time and run the application independently
- Automatically configure Spring and 3rd party libraries whenever possible
- To develop a production ready Spring applications in an easier way
- To avoid complex XML configuration in Spring
Why Trinity technologies?
Trinity technologies is a premier IT training institute in Thiruvananthapuram with 10+ years of excellence. We offer training on Kotlin programming with advanced lab facilities. Our aim is to make an absolute beginner to a professional. This course is designed such that, one can learn by doing hands-on projects. We provide complete assistance to a student until the completion of the course.
Highlights of the course:
- Premium training by our experienced faculties
- A comprehensive syllabus that covers every topic in detail
- Interactive Classroom Training.
- Designed for fresher’s & professionals
- Flexible schedules
- Complete learning assistance including doubt clearing classes
- Real time projects and assignments
- Topic wise mock tests for assessing the progress of students.
- A course completion certificate at the end of the training
- ASP.NET TRAINING
- C#.NET TRAINING
- PHP TRAINING
- JAVA TRAINING
- J2EE TRAINING
|What is Spring
How Spring fits into the Enterprise world
•What is a Core Container
• Introduction to IOC
• Types of DI
• Setter VS Constructor
• Collection DI
• Bean Inheritance
• Collection Merging
• Inner Beans
• Bean Aliasing
• Bean Scopes
• Inner Beans
• Null String
• Bean Auto wiring
• P – Namespace
• C– Namespace
• Dependency Check
• Depends On
• Factory Beans
• Static Factory Method
• Instance Factory Method
• Bean Lifecycle
• AOP Concepts
• Programmatic VS Declarative AOP
• Programmatic AOP
i. Types of Advices
ii. Types of Pointcuts
iii. Working with proxies
• Declarative AOP
i. Using AOP 2.0 Config element
ii. OGNL Expressions
• Aop 2.0 Configuration driven Transaction Management
• Aspect J annotation based Transaction Management
• What is DAO pattern?
• Ways to implement Spring DAO
• Choosing an approach for JDBC database access
• JDBC Template
• Executing Statements
• Running Queries
• SQL Parameters
• Mapping SQL Operations as Subclasses
• Spring 3.0 features
• Introduction to Spring MVC
• Handler Mapping
• Handler Interceptors
• Form tags
||Q & A
|| Question and Answers
Trinity Software Technologies
1st & 2nd Floor, Radheyam Tower, Gandhari Amman Kovil Road
Call: 9447387064 | 9847003556 | 0471-2335855 | 8089080088 | 0471-2334855
BSc Project, Msc Project, Btech Project, Mtech Project, MCA Project, Application Project, IEEE Project,
PHP Project, ASP.Net Project, Java/J2EE Project, Python Project, Django Project, Angular Project, IOT Project,
Internship in PHP, Internship in .Net, Internship in Java/J2EE, Internship in Networking, Internship in Ethical Hacking, Internship in Linux