8089080088 | 9447387064 | 9847003556
9447387064 | 9847003556
No.1 Development Solution
Java is the world's most popular programming language. Java is a general purpose, high-level programming language developed by Sun Microsystems. It is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java was meant to follow the “Write Once Run Anywhere” (WORA) principle, i.e., Java is meant to be platform independent.
Java SE 9 Reactive Streams API is a Publish/Subscribe Framework to implement Asynchronous, Scalable and Parallel applications very easily using Java language. Java SE 9 has introduced the following API to develop Reactive Streams in Java-based applications.
Features of Java 9
- Jshell :
It stands for Java Shell and also known as REPL (Read Evaluate Print Loop). It is used to execute and test any Java Constructs like class, interface, enum, object, statements etc. very easily.
- Factory method :
factory methods to create immutable List, Set, Map and Map.Entry objects. These utility methods are used to create empty or non-empty Collection objects.
- Interfaces use private methods :
It can be provide method implementation in Interfaces using Default and Static methods. However we cannot create private methods in Interfaces.
- Introduced the following API to develop Reactive Streams in Java-based applications
- Multi-Resolution Image API’s : Introduce a new Multi-Resolution Image API. Important interface in this API is MultiResolutionImage . It is available in java.awt.image package. MultiResolutionImage encapsulates a set of images with different Height and Widths (that is different resolutions) and allows us to query them with our requirements.
Updated Features of Java 10
- Application Data-Class Sharing
- Parallel Full GC for G1
- Garbage Collector Interface
- Consolidate the JDK Forest into a Single Repository
- Local-Variable Type Inference
- Remove the Native-Header Generator Tool
- Thread-Local Handshakes
- Time-Based Release Versioning
- Root Certificates
- Heap Allocation on Alternative Memory Devices
- Experimental Java-Based JIT Compiler
Java 11 is a long-term support (LTS) release. This means users who are conservative with platform adoption and require long-term support can license the Oracle JDK binaries through the Java SE Subscription offering.
Why Trinity technologies?
Trinity technologies is a premier IT training institute in Thiruvananthapuram with 10+ years of excellence. We offer training on Java programming with advanced lab facilities. Our aim is to make an absolute beginner to a professional. This course is designed such that, one can learn by doing hands-on projects. We provide complete assistance to a student until the completion of the course.
Highlights of the course:
- Premium training by our experienced faculties
- A comprehensive syllabus that covers every topic in detail
- Interactive Classroom Training.
- Designed for fresher’s & professionals
- Flexible schedules
- Complete learning assistance including doubt clearing classes
- Real time projects and assignments
- Topic wise mock tests for assessing the progress of students.
- A course completion certificate at the end of the training
- ASP.NET TRAINING
- C#.NET TRAINING
- PHP TRAINING
- JAVA TRAINING
- J2EE TRAINING
In the present age of programming, Java is the most widely using platform in desktop, laptop, mobile and embedded applications. There is a high demand for Java programmers in top MNCs as well as in startups. If you are confident in Java programming, you have a better career path. One can secure the posts like:
- Java Architect
- Web Developer
- Database Administrator.
- Computer Support Specialist
- Project Manager
Trinity Software Technologies
1st & 2nd Floor, Radheyam Tower, Gandhari Amman Kovil Road
Call: 9447387064 | 9847003556 | 0471-2335855 | 8089080088 | 0471-2334855
BSc Project, Msc Project, Btech Project, Mtech Project, MCA Project, Application Project, IEEE Project,
PHP Project, ASP.Net Project, Java/J2EE Project, Python Project, Django Project, Angular Project, IOT Project,
Internship in PHP, Internship in .Net, Internship in Java/J2EE, Internship in Networking, Internship in Ethical Hacking, Internship in Linux